Bethenny Frankel, featured, home, skinnygirl cocktail, tips
Skinnygirl's Bethenny Frankel Give Tips on How to Entertain in your Home7:10 PM
|Skinnygirl's Bethenny Frankel Give Tips on How to Entertain in your Home|
- Pick a signature color – Choose a signature color and incorporate it into your home décor, wardrobe and even your cocktails.
- Choose a theme – Whether it’s vintage glam, rustic romance or modern chic, pick a theme to carry throughout your style.
- Give it some character – Your theme doesn’t need to end with décor – spruce up your next party with a creative theme and wow guests. Roaring 20s, garden party and black & white bash are all fun options that can align with your home design.
- Prepare to entertain – Keep entertaining in mind, and adapt both your décor and menu to make it as stress-free as possible. Keeping a few go-to simple drink recipes on hand can help make entertaining a breeze. If you’re planning a casual soirée, below you’ll find a few easy to make drinks that take the hassle out of entertaining.
- Pick your playlist – Choose a theme song for inspiration, whether you’re working on a DIY project, redesigning your wardrobe or planning a party.
What's your favorite tip when throwing a party in your home?