Earth day shouldn't be the only day when we incoporate eco-friendly practice however we can recognize the brands that are eco-friendly year around.
Fashion Designer Marcia Patmos of M.Patmos exclusively told me, "items are made by fairly paid artisans." Since the launch of the line in 2011 Marcia worked with artisans from Bolivia and Nepal and 99% of everything is made from natural fibers that are either undyed or dyed with AZO free dyes. Materials are sourced from near the factory or workshop to reduce fuel use. Handmade items use little or no energy to create.
Launched in January 2016 eyewear brand, Awear is designed with sustainability, style and comfort in mind, The brand's mission is to make the world a better place with both flair and substance. Awear is able to seamlessly merge sustainable manufacturing with fashion-forward designs and featherweight comfort. All frames are made with sustainable materials (bio-based plastic) that are recyclable. The material used features high chemical resistance, eliminating the need for typical spray coating, which reduces water usage in production. To see more of this eco-friendly eyewear line, go here.
Earth day shouldn't be the only day when we incoporate eco-friendly practice however we can ...
|Inspected Trend: Velvet Underground|
pic credit: style.com
|10 Organic Beauty Products Just in time for Spring|
Time to start fresh and one of the best ways is to start with your skin and your beauty regime. As Spring represents new beginning, I would like to begin with using products that are all natural and not filled with a bunch of crazy sounding chemicals.
Let's count them down (in no particular order by the way)...
1. KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr Exfoliating Cream, Oat Flour and Bamboo are just some of the natural ingredients in this cream that will smoothly exfoliate the dead cells from your face to give you a more cleaner and smoother finish.
2. Tata Harper Purifying Mask, ready for a detox? This mask will help combat the effects from the sun exposure.
3. 100% Pure Brightening Scrub + Mask, this 2-in-1 cream is a scrub-mask combo and the bonus is that it's 100% Vegan.
4. J.R. Watkins Naturals Sugar & Shea Body Scrub, this is my personal favorite as an all over body scrub made up of sugar, shea butter, and natural oils leaving my skin feeling super silky.
5. JUARA Tiare Jasmine Tea Bath Shower Gel, if you want to smell like fresh jasmine tea leaves on the hills of Indonesia, just wash your body with this bath gel. This potent fragrance contains Indonesian tiare flower, coupled with delicate jasmine and magnolia petals.
6. Le Couvent des Minimes Loving Care Balm Body Milk, Shea Butter, In-house Galen's wax, and Calendula extract is just some of the natural ingredients to prevent your skin from dryness.
7. Le Couvent des Minimes Cloister Body Gelee, a rose is still a rose and this rose scented body butter works as an antibacterial agent, an antidepressant and it also helps to moisturize dry skin.
8. S.W. Basics Toner, need a gently toner? S.W Basics Toner is great for oily and blemish prone skin with only five ingredients it's not weighed down by harsh chemicals.
9. Fig + Yarrow Facial Steam, this small batch of loose herbs when used with hot water is a face steamer to detoxify and cleanse.
10. W3LL PEOPLE Bright Eyes Set, last but not least, this set includes an eyeliner and mascara that has long-lasting pigments without all the artificial chemicals that can cause irritation.
10 Organic Beauty Products Just in time for Spring Time to start fresh and one of the best way...
|Russell Westbrook X True Religion Collaborate for S/S '16 Collection|
Russell Westbrook X True Religion Collaborate for S/S '16 Collection Russell Westbrook Okla...