|At the Lucky Brand Showroom with Nico Peyrache|
Finding the right pair of jeans has come down to a science. There's the length, rinse, stretch, cut, waist and many other factories that makes a really great pair of jeans. The major equation is that everyone's body is different and everyone has different needs and taste when finding a good pair of jeans. One brand's cut may be great for a certain specific body type and that's why I think it's hard for consumers to have brand loyalty. I attended a fitting at the Lucky Brand Showroom in New York City and tried on several pair of their jeans. I'm a really picky shopper especially when it comes to jeans... it's the piece of clothing that I wear the most. From the Charlie to the Lolita , Lucky Brand has a wide assortment of jeans with different fits. I tried on most of the jeans at the showroom, there were some I liked and some I loved. At the showroom aiding me through the jeans, was Lucky Brand's Senior Director of Denim, Nico Peyrache.
Nico is basically a guru of denim and provided me tips on looking fabulous in a pair of jeans ...
- Straight or Skinny jeans create the illusion of longer legs.
- Tops that hit just below the waistband perfectly balance any silhouette.
- Cuff your straight and skinny jeans for a more casual weekend look,highlighting your spring shoes.
- Pair a your boyfriend jeans with a slimming top, to help balance, proportion.
- Show off the slimmest part of your leg, by showing off your ankle in crops and Capri length jeans.